Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dodge L-700

Hi all heres one thats been biult for a while now sorry theres no biuld pics . I found this dodge kit to be very nice to build the door hinges were finished off so that the doors open properly . hope you all enjoy looking at this little rig as much as I do I hope to be doing another one soon so there will be a build thred for it . Comments welcome good or bad

post-10436-0-00932500-1362093260_thumb.j

post-10436-0-84625100-1362093294_thumb.j

post-10436-0-73033600-1362093322_thumb.j

post-10436-0-77333700-1362093348_thumb.j

Very Sharp! The subtle weathering looks really good! I have this kit------in fact this is the first model I ever won on eBay 11 years ago. I keep seeing it occasionally, and I'm tempted to build (actually rebuild) it and stick a 426 Hemi in it! :D

I say go for it I think thats just got to be done lol :D

I'm pretty sure the windshield surrounds were black rubber and not chrome.

Well Ive just looked at the pics and harry is sort of right they should be black rubber but I dont see any chrome trim !!!

And I just spotted the indicater is missing from the drivers side!

Nice build on the Dodge the weathering is a nice touch. Do you have plans for a trailer to go with it?

Funny you should ask that Ive just done a trade with Sam I am for the dodge with the trailer and 40 ford so not for this one but the next one will and I will do a build thread for it

Very Sharp! The subtle weathering looks really good! I have this kit------in fact this is the first model I ever won on eBay 11 years ago. I keep seeing it occasionally, and I'm tempted to build (actually rebuild) it and stick a 426 Hemi in it! :D

That would rock. I made the engine in it look more like a 340 6pack, but more muscle would really be cool. Doobie you did a very nice job on yours.