Model Cars Magazine Forum

06 roush mustang.. is dead .wife smashed it .. PICS ARE UP

mopar01lee

Guest Johnny

Been there. Very immature wife (at the time) would thow one when she was mad at me. That is until the day I walked to he shelf and picked up one of her knick nacs and flung it against the wall and broke it.

Well later that night I pieced it back together, just as I had done my busted models and put it back on the shelf.

She has never thrown a model since and we have been married almost 43 years now.

BTW that knick nac is on the shelf in the livingromm right now, just as it has been where ever we have lived.

Man, my heart sunk when I saw that pic! :( You really had it lookin great!!!! I had an ex that knocked over a whole shelf full of built models. The all broke. One of them was a first issue ERTL Backhoe kit that I had built right out of the box with no paint except a little black here and there for detail. To "get back at her" so to say, I rebuilt that backhoe using real John Deere paint and making the front bucket, rear bucket and stabilizers fully articulate! Ten times better than it was before! :D