Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Model show theme?

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The club I am in has a yearly show and we have always had a theme.Only problem is we can't think of a a theme that covers a broad spectrum of models (Armor,planes,&cars/trucks) for this years show in November. Last years show theme was "The Fabulous 50's". I am asking you guys for suggestions mainly because I can't think of or find anything that covers the two main genres of models entered, cars and military.Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Posted · Report post

My club had a theme a couple years ago "1965".....build anything you want, as long it was from 1965. Another theme would be movies or TV. I see you're in Tennessee? How about anything with a Tennessee connection?

Posted · Report post

Well Box art models were done here once . How about a Back Stateside theme ? This could include aircraft used at the end of WWII, pre and post war cars , 1946-8. I did the Amoco projek using this idea ..............

Posted · Report post

This year at NNL East our main theme is 'Resin Rules', anything built from a resin kit or body. That would work for your show as well.

Posted · Report post

Some nice ideas here guys,if I mention an idea and the rest of the club likes it I will make sure to give credit where due.