Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL EAST ROLL CALL

Tom Kren

I'll be there with my buddy Tom V. and probably about 1,000 of other modeling friends...!!! We'll be staying at the Fairbridge Inn (formerly Ramada) and will most likely go to the Friday night party like we did last year. Very much looking forward to the festivities and seeing all the people who I haven't seen since last year. Yeah we'll be leaving some of our money there again too.

The host hotel is Fairbridge (former Ramada Inn). We have a $75 rate there. The Parsippany Holiday Inn calls every year and offers us a $79 rate for the show. There are still a bunch of folks that stay there. Go to the NNL East website www.nnleast.com for more info. And don't wait til the last minute. We always sell out the host hotel!

Good to hear some old friends are rolling in. I keep buying stuff, occasionally peek in the hobby room, and get nothing done...... <sigh.....>.

I'll be there with my lovely wife catching up with friends, whom will probably berate me for be lazy & un-motivated. Didn't I say last year I'll bring something NEXT year?!?!

See ya'll next month.

I'm going to Desert Scale Classic and I'm staying in Phoenix. :lol:

Too bad they're on the same date, but then, I think there's a gate or a drawbridge on the Mississippi River that prevents east siders from coming west, and vice-versa.

Have a good time, y'all ... we're gonna have a great one!

B)

PS: Many thanks to the NNLE group for the sponsorship package they donate to DSC! You guys are the greatest!

• 4 weeks later...

Will I be there? Is the Pope a Catholic? I look forward to NNL East like a six-year-old on Christmas Eve! Fortunately for me, it is only about an hour and fifteen minute drive from my house. I'm really stoked about seeing all the great builds and buying cool stuff!

nnleast2013.jpg

Friday evening at the host hotel we will be hosting a barbeque for all our out of town visitors. We'll have plenty of burgers, dogs, sausage and chicken. We've hired a specialty caterer to do it right! So join us starting at 6pm.

Round 2 will be attending the show this year. John asked me to announce that they will have a supply of tires for the '62 Corvette to make up for the two stock tires missing in the kit.

And as far as the host hotel, if you are staying and haven't made a reservation please do so right now! I was there on Friday and we are near sold out for Friday night. Find the info on our website...