Model Cars Magazine Forum

fao Gregg

jbwelda

hey man, please take a chill pill. i know you take this seriously and personally, this forum thing i mean, but if like you say there are over 100k hits a day etc dont let the drivel from one or two ruin it for ya. just let it be. theres plenty more to life than stressing out over what someone writes on an internet forum even if it is "your" forum. the vast vast vast majority of us here appreciate the effort, appreciate the opportunity to post to an online forum of our favorite magazine, and appreciate the fact that it ADDS to, not replaces the content of the magazine. dont let the bums get you down and dont sweat the little stuff gregg...you will feel a lot better for it. just a word from a (for lack of a better word) fan and admirer. the model building world would lose a major resource if this site disappears. the only thing i can say is i feel your pain when people post stuff like "oh i dont buy the magazine when i can come to this forum free". that would really bug me; but you gotta keep the professional vibe and not tell those people how short sighted they are. this forum rules...keep up the good works star!

i also agree, as a relative newcomer I have learned so much in my first year of building from this forum. I have no model building friends locally and even the "simple" things would most likely still elude me had i not found this forum. I honestly believe I would maybe build the odd kit now and again if i had not found this place but the inspiration and help from all the members has turned me into a full on model kit enthusiast. so thankyou for costing me a small fortune !

on a serious note I'd like to say a huge thankyou to everybody involved with the forum especially those who put in the effort to run it.

Dittos.

Ditti.

Dittoe.

Dittae.

However you want to say it or spell it. This forum rocks, rules, and rolls! Thanks, Gregg. Mahalo nui loa!

B)

PS: As we used to say in the enforcement of laws and keeping of peace game, "Illegitimi non carborundum."

I would like to add my two cents here. First though is a big thanks to greg for this forum. I enjoy your magazine and look forward to it. I buy it before i buy any others. As for the forum here, i have been on it for six months now and have found it to be a excellent source of info and a great way to pass the time at lunch. I have made a few friends and learned a lot as well. I have found items i couldnt or didnt know about from members on this forum. I look forward to reading what my other fellow modelers are up to and seeing their wip, and finished works. I think this imho is the best forum for model car builders and it would be a shame to lose it over a few bad eggs. I have also seen the therapuetic benefits through reading different postsof this forum for helping people recover from illnesses and accidents. So please keep this in mind before shutting it down if it ever comes to that. You would lose a lot of knowledge that you cant find on other forums. I enjoy reading the little quips and comments on the forum. Even harrys. So keep up the hard work. I appreciate it and so does everyone else on the forum just my two cents.