Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #6 FINISHED!

Harry P.

Real or model?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Hmmmmmmmmm this is my first rodeo playin this game so lets try to get off to a good start shall we. Everything on the car shouts real to me except one item. The wood grain on the luggage trunk is to out of scale, my grandfather owns a saw mill and I've seen trees cut in half that were just huge and have never seen wood grain that big. Everything else looks real but is'nt anything that couldnt be recreated in scale. So I say model. I think ;)

I think Keith has one too...but he calls his "Sweet Virginia"... :(

Hey Harry,

Mick said Keith had one until he smashed it into a tree at his ranch. He was smashed on Vodka running down the chickens

around the ranch and ran straight on into a eucliptius tree, when Mick got over to him, he had a bloody mouth and his only tooth was knocked out. but he was laughing and his bottle of vodka he was holding was not even broken, I don't think he spilled a drop. They took him back to the house, He rinsed his mouth out with a can of Fosters and was good to go for the concert later that night.

Ron Wood :)

Hey Harry,

Mick said Keith had one until he smashed it into a tree at his ranch. He was smashed on Vodka running down the chickens

around the ranch and ran straight on into a eucliptius tree, when Mick got over to him, he had a bloody mouth and his only tooth was knocked out. but he was laughing and his bottle of vodka he was holding was not even broken, I don't think he spilled a drop. They took him back to the house, He rinsed his mouth out with a can of Fosters and was good to go for the concert later that night.

Ron Wood :blink:

Ya gotta love a guy who's willing to play hurt!!! :angry:

Rock on, woodie... :P