Model Cars Magazine Forum

uncertain T

bpletcher55

Pretty sure thats the one that was built by Chuck Darnell from Quincy Illinois. He is a very good modeler and has done

some very clean stuff. I think this is 1/8 scale from the KKIM show a week or two ago...

Nope, Chuck is a good friend of mine, and this one posted here is definitely 1/25.

I , built this model with help of NORM VEBER OF R/M OF MARYLAND ,he load me his unbuilt uncertain kit so I could use it toget the body correct.the body I built is one piece.the hardest part of the build was the seats there is nothing out there that is close to the seats that are in the real car. I made them my self ,I would give you a parts brake down of all the parts used and were they came from but I made alot from scratch or dont remember were they came from .

Pretty sure thats the one that was built by Chuck Darnell from Quincy Illinois. He is a very good modeler and has done

some very clean stuff. I think this is 1/8 scale from the KKIM show a week or two ago...

Nope, Chuck is a good friend of mine, and this one posted here is definitely 1/25.

Agreed . I know Chuck too and this is not his 1/8 build . Photos of his at KKIM are on the LARGE SCALE MODELS forum .

Once again , a very nice build Blair . It obviously is good enough to fool some people !

Yes very nice job, especially all of the scratchbuilding you did. I really love it! I agree with John, you should share it with Steve Scott.

As an aside, Steve is selling Uncertain-T tee shirts. Might be pretty cool to bring that to a show wearing one of his shirts.

this is an uncertain T i built from scratch no parts from the kit were used .MidAtlanticNNL2012pictures151-vi.jpg

Nice job.

I have always liked this car. Have the car craft magazine with an article on this car.

How did you do the body?

If Monogram Revell would reissue this they would have a winner. If the molds don't exist then they need to reverse engineer it like Polar Lights did with the old Aurora monster kits Would love to build one but not for the crazy prices for the the original kit.

bobthehobbyguy

• 2 weeks later...

Nice job.

I have always liked this car. Have the car craft magazine with an article on this car.

How did you do the body?

If Monogram Revell would reissue this they would have a winner. If the molds don't exist then they need to reverse engineer it like Polar Lights did with the old Aurora monster kits Would love to build one but not for the crazy prices for the the original kit.

bobthehobbyguy