Model Cars Magazine Forum

77 Mustang Cobra II from Charlie's Angels

mangodart

Hi guys,

here is my last build, starting with a AMT model, rear spoiler come from a 79 T/A, windows louvers are from a Monza. Front spoiler is from the box. The decals are from Keith Mark, not that easy to work especially on the hood scoop... Wheels are from an AMT 77 Camaro, engine is a302 from a MPC Fox Mustang, with some Boss 302 engine element. ( Pics ASAP as it still isn't finished ). Outside mirror are from a 70 'Stang also, I've also change the chrome headlight for some clear ones.

Lot's of work for this little car, but I'm not that happy about the results, got some trouble with the decals and the final coat... well anyway I let you judge ;)

DSC06817_zps5d1a9d23.jpg
DSC06818_zpsa1e0e507.jpg
DSC06819_zps9ef2bf23.jpg
DSC06820_zpsa9116bca.jpg
DSC06821_zps4260b977.jpg

A pic from the interior, I've cut the door panels for extra detailling, I've put some new door armrest 'cause the one from the kit were very "flat" molded !!!

DSC06816_zpsf9122780.jpg

Some pics with a diorama and some models from the same area, hope you'll like it

DSC06822_zps0f92bb2d.jpg

DSC06823_zpse428b89d.jpg

Thanks for all your comments !!! Realgone : the dio is not from myself but from a very talented guy here in France which is a Master in this category, it is all scratch, there's even some small light for the front and the big Ad !!! I unfortunatly never build one, maybe someday.....

Love the Mustang II. Very cool and an excellent build! Can't wait to see the engine compartment.

I seen one going down the road yesterday. It was Black with gold stripes. You just don't see them very often anymore.

Again, very cool. Thanks for sharing.

Roy

Nice little build. I like the custom touches. I just picked up a couple of rebuilders from Cobra98 on here. Planning a modern update for one and something similar to what you have done for the other. Again, nice job and thanks for the ideas.

Later-

A pic from the interior, I've cut the door panels for extra detailling, I've put some new door armrest 'cause the one from the kit were very "flat" molded !!!

DSC06816_zpsf9122780.jpg

Some pics with a diorama and some models from the same area, hope you'll like it

DSC06822_zps0f92bb2d.jpg

DSC06823_zpse428b89d.jpg

I absolutely love this display....All three of the cars look great...Very nice job !