Model Cars Magazine Forum

One of those days

Trying to finish a 1/12 Harley Low Rider. Should have gone for awalk instead! Tried to fix rear wheel track ended up pulling rear wheel off. Pulled the disk off put on other side reinstalled not much better. Pulled rear fender because i thought was throwing it off. It probably was but i clipped ghe pins on the wrong side. It is still off a bit. Went to the front fork. Gott the brake lines done pretty well ** decided to keep going. Front bars would not fix so i cut mounts to fit. Thought maybe i should check instructions in case i was proceeding out of order. Yep front light and visor thing goes on first. Guess why handle bar mounts are so high??? Yep, they ride high to clear visor thingy. Super glued light to visor then hit with accelerator CAUSE I COULD NOT WAIT TO SCREW UP SOME MORE PARTS!

I put some CA on the little pins that mount the visor and for some reason the accelertor kick them too. Ended only getting one pin in the other hung up half way and made the whole thin crooked. Cut it off.

Tomorrow i drill out the pins. Drill and add pins to visor. Drill and add full size pins to handle bars. Good luck there!!

** THIS LITTLE SUCCESS WAS COURTESY OF THE MODELLING GODDESS? SHE KNEW WITHOUT I WOULD LEAVE EVERYTHING AND TAKE A WALK!

joe (it is raining, no walk)