57 CHEVY

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Heres my 57 chevy pick ,slammed ,custom frame 4-link rear ,69 camaro front clip forwordtilting hood the bed and head linner flames made from flocking ,MAMAshow5122012119-vi.jpg

Posted · Report post

Another great build blair! Was this from the 57' step side kit? I found one on ebay last week and it sold before I had the chance to get it and have not been able to find another one. This is my most wanted kit as I have a 57' that my grandfather had restored from the ground up about 15yrs ago!

Posted · Report post

SCOTT, yes it is ,thank you for the nice words .I love 55/57 chevy trucks.

Posted · Report post

NNLEAST2012672-vi.jpg

Posted · Report post

The flames on this truck were hand painted and then sprayed with a mist coat of black then cleared,

Posted · Report post

Another beautiful build. Loving the ghost flames on this one, would really like to see some more photos if you have any. I got to get my hands on one of these trucks. Nice work

Posted · Report post

Nice mods to the kit. How did you make the smaller rear window? Looks pretty effective from the pictures.

Posted · Report post

Edward ,I install the back class then cut out the rear window and then ad putty to fill in to make the sides and back smooth ,after the putty has set up I make the seal for the window , by carving it out with a #11 blade ,sand and paint, hope this helps,

Posted · Report post

I assumed you had no issue's doing shiny paint job's.......you proved me right. That flocking is just insane...I am not even sure how you keep the color's from mixing. Great work on the hand painted flame's as well.

Posted · Report post

2air1bb.jpg