Model Cars Magazine Forum

Honda Odessey Step Wgn

This is my second build of the year and this time a slammed van. It is a Aoshima kit built mostly box stock. I switched the wheel's out for some 19" Kranze LXZ's and lowered the van as much as possible without cuting the wheel well's. The interior is biege with paint detail and a air ride setup in the rear. The tank and compressor's are made from styrene. The finish is black enamel with testor's wet look clear polished out, BMF trim. Thank's for looking.

Picture473_zps01e16c6a.jpg

Picture466_zpsc5460308.jpg

Picture464_zpsa959951b.jpg

Picture455_zpsce5cf86c.jpg

Thank's guy's I really apperciate the comment's, the black paint was a pain I won't lie and It sat for a while before I decided to build it or re paint it. It look's better in picture's ,but it is a pretty smooth finish. I don't want to go tootin' my own horn ,but the bare metal foil job I did is probably my favorite part of the model. This is the first time I have used it to simulate trim and I learned quite a few trick's from trial and error. I say don't be afraid of the BMF, within probably a hour I started to get real comfortable using it. Thank's again guy's, build three of the year is almost complete!

Picture459_zps248d2db7.jpg

Picture436_zpseb10eedf.jpg

• 8 months later...