Model Cars Magazine Forum

Jordan Peugeot 197

Nacho Z

This will be my first post in this section and my first attempt at posting pictures. Let's see how it goes...

I thought it fitting to post this F1 as this weekend kicks off the 2013 F1 season. This is a box-stock build and was used to get me back into the swing of things after taking most of the summer off from building.

DSC00254-vi.jpg

DSC00255-vi.jpg

DSC00269-vi.jpg

DSC00271-vi.jpg

DSC00276-vi.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the kind words! Bill is correct. The decals came out well but definitely were tricky. I painted the front suspension, put it in place, glued the body halves, filled and sanded the seam. If I hadn't, I think the decals would have amplified the seam. I am pleased with how it all turned out.

• 9 years later...

Epic. I know its an old thread but had to post. Sat in this car for many hours, was made into a show araction and we used it for playing gran turismo when we where at the race track back in gymnasium. Here it is years later when it was sold again.

https://bilwebauctions.se/aprilauktion-1-2022/jordan-peugeot-197-formel-1-bil-50812

2 hours ago, Mattilacken said:

Epic. I know its an old thread but had to post. Sat in this car for many hours, was made into a show araction and we used it for playing gran turismo when we where at the race track back in gymnasium. Here it is years later when it was sold again.

https://bilwebauctions.se/aprilauktion-1-2022/jordan-peugeot-197-formel-1-bil-50812

Thanks, Anton!  It looks like this was my first ever post in the Under Glass section.  Very cool story!  I've not had the opportunity to see an F1 car up close and personal.  Maybe someday!