Model Cars Magazine Forum

HELLO, MY NAME IS DOCTOR CRANKY and I AM A MERC-A-HOLIC

Dr. Cranky

Doc, they say admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.....but in this case, I don't think you need to cure your addiction! We need to feed it some more, because we all would love more eye-candy like this!

Those look great Doc. I love 49 Mercs as well, and have been wanting to build mine, but with so many other projects on the desk, I just can't see having another vehicle sitting and possibly never getting finished...

Looking forward to seeing more Merc builds from you. They always amaze me!!! B)

I hope you don't mind that I post a picture of your great build here, Jim.

BB-vi.jpg

Just goes to show that there are infinite ways for having fun with this kit.

Boy, if Revell paid me a dollar for every time I praised their 49 Merc, I'd be able to take everyone out for a scrapple sandwich. :lol: :lol:

:lol:

I love Jim's Merc, and yours Doc. In fact, I think it my favorite of all your creations. I've got a couple revell mercs, I was gonna do them up as sleds, but your saltlicker has me going in a different direction. I love that refridgerator white and red combo.

Nice job on both of them! I can't pick my favorite, they are both very cool on their own ways. If these were 1:1 scale, I'd choose the White and Red one, but in this scale...I'm not sure. Great job anyway, both look excellent. Especially I like the paint jobs and those Cranky Decals fit very nicely to the Merc' body.