Model Cars Magazine Forum

New way of applying BMF

last night I was putting BMF on the interior of my duster. My nerves could only handle doing one side so I moved on to plug wires on the old 340. When I had my fill I went and crawled into bed with the Mrs. well a few minutes pass when puzzled Jacqui asks "what is this?" I reply "what where?" She tells me and I'm feeling around trying to figure out what is on my stomach. I had no clue so I sit up and turn the light on. 5 minutes later the Mrs. and I are still laughing at the fact I had an 8 inch piece of scrap BMF found it's way onto my stomach. :D So on top of all the silly stuff I do in my sleep now Jacqui has one more piece of fodder to make fun of me with

Edited by mnwildpunk

Ya well we got in bed last night and 5 minutes later I hear a little restained chuckle. Then 10 seconds later another. Soon she is cryin from laughing so hard. I knew why but I asked "what is so funny?" Between fits of laughter she says "i know you want to spice things up but you need to try harder on decorating your stomach. :/