Model Cars Magazine Forum

'41 Plymouth pickup truck

realgone58

Grabbed this one because of the odd subject. Plus, I'm a Mopar nut! Motormax 1/24. All I did was change out the blackwalls for a set of white walls, blackwashed the grille and wheels, detailed the Plymouth script on the tailgate, and painted the stop light.

diecast%252041%2520plym%2520pu%25202.JPG

diecast%252041%2520plym%2520pu%25201.JPG

i realy like the way you did nice little touches to bring out the best in that truck. and the color is killer. B) somewhere i have the plymouths . here are a restored 41 dodge next to a total junk 41 dodge both danbury mint 1/24

Captured2009-7-500007.jpg

Captured2009-7-500006.jpg

Captured2009-7-500004.jpg

Captured2009-7-500005.jpg

Captured2009-7-500003.jpg

Edited by jerseyjunker1

Here is a nice 47 Dodge Canopy Delivery made by Ertl you may like as well. This one I left sealed because the logo is pad printed upside down. Somewhere I have one of these opened.

Not sure what happened to the photo, I think it got lost re-posting. I usually have to post twice half of the time here to get it to go.

ErtlCoke47Dodge_27009Error-vi.jpg

Edited by AzTom

Here is a nice 47 Dodge Canopy Delivery made by Ertl you may like as well. This one I left sealed because the logo is pad printed upside down. Somewhere I have one of these opened.

Couldn't find the pic, but I like lots of the stuff in your Fotki album!

Al, your truck really "pops" with the whitewall tires and the blue and black color combination! Excellent work. I chose this model for the same reason you did, except my version is a dark green and black. Yours shows the details much better. Nice model!