Model Cars Magazine Forum

Peterbilt 379 with Mac enddump in 1:13

After more then a year this combo is complete now. In scale 1:13 this combo is completely build out of genuine Lego bricks (about 17.000). As an addition many where chromed afterwards in an electroplating process, becoming truly chromed.

This truck is mildly based on the fleet of Eilen trucking. The rig is a Peterbilt 379 with extended hood and C15 CAT engine, also heavily chromed. The trailer is a MAC half round enddump.

8564020363_c4551cf956_b.jpg

7758324982_85cef6fcb9_b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thnx Chuckyr, indeed I do, that K100 is from a friend of mine, a fellow Lego builder, we sometimes take pictures with our models together:

8999955452_4a07e9f199_b.jpg

We are both Dennis' so that is sometimes confusing :D

Currently we are both working on a rotator. Bosman on a K100 with Century 1075S, and I have the same unit on a 379. Both in 1:13 scale. They are quite massive!

Thnx Chuckyr, indeed I do, that K100 is from a friend of mine, a fellow Lego builder, we sometimes take pictures with our models together:

8999955452_4a07e9f199_b.jpg

We are both Dennis' so that is sometimes confusing :D

Currently we are both working on a rotator. Bosman on a K100 with Century 1075S, and I have the same unit on a 379. Both in 1:13 scale. They are quite massive!

The Dutch have masterd Lego!