Model Cars Magazine Forum

"El Rey" two time Low Rider of the year 1:1 1/16th Build

Mr.1/16th

Well i am back in the SoCal Chop Shop Again!! this time it's time for a full custom 1/16th 1963 Chevy impala Convertable low rider "El Rey" I will post a few pictures so that not to flood the forum but a few to keep you all posted!! Once Again i would like to Thank Tony AJWheels for his Donation of the best detailed motors i have ever seen!!!! Tony i have a Rides Magazine for you my Friend so i will call you and meet up with you to hand it to you asap.

post-824-145607_thumb.jpg

thanks guys!! i will have a line of chebby's available on my website and also to compliment then you need to go to TDRinnovations.com and get the best after market part and everything they have to offer in 1/16th scale. i'll let you all know soon about the release date on my SoCal Chebby Impalas chebby box trucks blazer crew cab extra cab burban and a few other's i'll mention laterz oh yeah 1997 Chebby S-10 singel cab and extra cab and maybe a crew cab in 1/16th. Member to look up TDRInnovations.com too!!!! "Wanna Build the Best, Buy the Best"

• 2 years later...

It was a remote control Hopp'n Hydro's 1:18th scale toy and I scratch built everything for it and its close to 16th scale!! I have the kit available too and the body is ready to cast just need orders with deposits so I can cast it out. Ken Borst is casting the body and Ron Andrews casts the frame pan core support fire wall for it.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...