Model Cars Magazine Forum

1932 Chevy coupe

kennb

Just needed to make a hemi................it is a little overscale for the coupe body but it has a nice mass to it. :P

Tires need to be found for this,,,,a sample is shown here...............please comment to let me know what you think,,,good or bad. :wacko:

DSCN4155_zps7b33259a.jpg

DSCN4156_zps4044785b.jpg

DSCN4157_zps741e66f4.jpg

Thank you for following my builds. :rolleyes:

Kenn :)

I am lacing some wires special for this coupe on the front,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they are a little different but I think will add a ton to the overall appearence of the car...

DSCN4194_zps138003d5.jpg

Thanks to all those that are following and commenting....you are so nice about my builds,,,, -_-

Thanks for the comments,,,I have a photo to show size of the front wires to give you an idea of the actual size.

DSCN4198_zpsb0675485.jpg

It gives a good look at what can be done. I do have to make a different a different board for this wheel tho. I need to have fewer pegs for lacing and closer to the center. I have to conserve on the wire I use :lol: .

Kenn :rolleyes:

Finally I have the wheels set on the coupe'..................nice old school mags with wires on the front,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the monster hemi :D

Fun times at the drag strip this week end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,varooooooooooooooooom............. B) will use a crate for a seat for now. :P

DSCN4199_zpsd5148b67.jpg

DSCN4200_zps96fddc57.jpg

DSCN4201_zpse6bbf297.jpg

DSCN4202_zps792d656e.jpg

now off to the uphostry shop for a cool interior..................................... <_<

Thanks for following this build.................

I went shopping today in the big city and got a new cutting board and a cheap plastic "T" square. Now I can cut straight lines and accurate 90* angles..... :lol:

DSCN4205_zpscda17dca.jpg

The "T" square inches line up with the cutting mat but on the half inch but still a nice feature that was a surprize :P

DSCN4206_zps74a70fe9.jpg

DSCN4207_zps0c197c6b.jpg:o

now maybe I can make some nice looking models ;)

Edited by kennb

Getting to the interior on this one today.....not sure about it. I made it swoopy and austeir (sp).

Did do a ceiling liner for this one, nothing complicated thinking is that is offsets the busy motor.

DSCN4221_zpsc1f4505b.jpg

DSCN4210_zps063b70bb.jpg

DSCN4214_zpscac66542.jpg

Thanks for looking.......................

Kenn :rolleyes: .

I have a tutorial on the wire wheels in the community build (1933 MG K3 challenge) or see the same in the 1936 MG SA Saloon build previously posted. I will also be going over it again in the scratching the surface 1936 Bentley thread in about a week. Thank you for the questions,,,they are appreciated. :rolleyes:

There is now a colour coat on the body.

DSCN4249_zpsd1316202.jpg

Kenn :huh:

• 2 weeks later...