Model Cars Magazine Forum

1936 MG SA Saloon Scratch build

kennb

Yeah, it looks like it could be new tooling kit by Revell or Moebius Models... Absolutely incredible work, and someone says that it is not possible to scratchbuilt car bodies, because they are too round. :D It's incredible, I can not say anything negative about it. The finishing is very nice too. Oh and did I mention that the subject is excellent also.

I build what I can, but looks like Kenneth builds what he wants! B)

Thanks for all the comments...I too look at is in amazement that it turned out so nicely...................I am very pleased that others have taken kindly to my humble attempts at scratch building.............. :) Each one is a learning experience that I build on for the next project.

Kenn B)

Kenny does what he wants the rest of us what we can. Man ur in a league of your own. Its just amazing that its possible to go the way an 1:1 car is builta and do it in scale whitout having to compromise that mutch. Yes its been a pleasure to have vitness the birth of this one.