Model Cars Magazine Forum

Happy Birthday Donn Yost!

Terry Sumner

Survived another year huh Bud? LOL

Lmao !

" Whooped ' em again eh, Josie ?

Yep ! That I did ! It was another good one , no doubt about it , Terry !

Proud of you , too ! You've done well with the weight loss ! No , Virgil ! No fishing , it's work as usual , dagnabit ! Did manage to get some bench time today , will be sending you pictures this weekend .

Thank you all for the birthday kudos , they are much appreciated !

Old Fart ? Hummmph ! You looked in the mirror lately , Rich ? Now, that there , the guy in your mirror ? Thaaaaaaats an old fart ! Lmao !

So, you really do get on here sometimes, well I hope I'm not too late to send you Happy Birthday wishes in time today. Why do they call you "The Old Man" anyway? You are still a young pup compared to a lot of us on here. Keep up all the good work You do and remember you have a lot of fans like me you don't know about. A BIG Happy Birthday!

The nickname , The Old Man was bestowed upon me by a softball team ...... When I was 28 ! Lol !

I had been playing since I was 13 in the men's league . A younger team asked me to play for them , to them I was " old " !

I still play with the kids .... Just recently , I went back to playing tournament softball with " kids " my own age . As I always say , there is a world of difference between being an old man and The Old Man !

Thank you for the birthday wishes !

Happy Birthday you old fart..!!

Man, I gotta agree with ya Rich, I can smell him from here...oooh, I mean the paint fumes!!! LOL!!! Geez, happy belated birthday Donn!!!!! I totally dug your article with Cranky man!! Man, I'm gonna have to try the " maple" polish method on my next build!!!

uh, nice "bubba" teeth too!! Hope ya had a good one my friend!! ;)