Model Cars Magazine Forum

The ugly 69 Nova

Rusty Sierra

if i might say myself one of the best novas i've seen in awhile.the workmanship is top notch. when you see a model done very well like this one it doesnt look like a model it looks realistic and makes you do a double take.the finish is amazing i need t o and hat to say swithc from house of kolor ,trouble is i have so much of it. im thinking of changing the clear to a less of a high build ..oh the wheel combo sets off even further..

if i might say myself one of the best novas i've seen in awhile.the workmanship is top notch. when you see a model done very well like this one it doesnt look like a model it looks realistic and makes you do a double take.the finish is amazing i need t o and hat to say swithc from house of kolor ,trouble is i have so much of it. im thinking of changing the clear to a less of a high build ..oh the wheel combo sets off even further..

Hey thanks alot man! I just used the testors clear. I figured you can't go wrong if you just use stuff from the same product line.

Also, thanks to everyone for the compliments... it's much appreciated.