Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

2013 Ferrari Expo Contest and Swap Meet

3 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The annual event has come and gone. I had to leave about 1:45 PM, so I don’t know the winners of the contest. The GTR club had two tables at the swap meet. Tom Tanner had the contest going. It is a small focused contest, but quality of entries is high. I was working an entry, but I am only 90% complete, so no go. I did sell a few models at the swap meet.

Here are some photos of the contest and the link to the album, including the 1:1 cars that were “sitting” around.

DSCF3002_zps7f0d9c61.jpg

CODSCF2956_zps06a8f313.jpg

DSCF3020_zps6c4fcac7.jpg

CODSCF2958_zpsc2bf4dc0.jpg

CODSCF3064_zpsaff339c0.jpg

CODSCF2963_zps6f30fef7.jpg

http://s150.photobucket.com/user/exotics_builder/library/2013%20Ferrari%20Expo%20Contest%20and%20Swap%20Meet

Posted · Report post

Gerry,

Was that at the Continental Motorsports on Ogden and 294? If so when is it going to happen again and where does one find out this information? I would have loved to have attended just did not know about it.

Al

Posted · Report post

Gerry,

Was that at the Continental Motorsports on Ogden and 294? If so when is it going to happen again and where does one find out this information? I would have loved to have attended just did not know about it.

Al

Yes it was at Continental Motorsports. It is an annual event, held recently in mid-March. There are a couple of sources, one being Central States Region Ferrari Club, Continental's own site on events and a message board more oriented to foreign/exotics.

Gerry