Model Cars Magazine Forum

70-73 Pontiac Trans Am/Formula/Espirit/Firebird.

Now I remember the green car. And now that I've seen the silver one I have to have one...maybe two. As far as it being 1/24th doesn't bother me at all. I'm very familiar with the Monogram '70 1/2 T/A kit and love it. It's my favorite T/A style...'70 1/2-'73. Please keep us up to date on production and where to pick 1 or 2 up from. I'm in!

• 3 months later...

Hi all

I heard from Sean earlier in the week and from the sounds of it he should have them ready soon..All I did was create them and he cast's and sells them so you'll need to contact him for the pricing and details. But in the mean time here's a couple of better pics of the Formula/TA hood he has to offer.

70firebird005_zps371f54a0.jpg

70firebird004_zps0fb6e689.jpg

70firebird003_zps8b99f3e8.jpg

70firebird002_zps78a24874.jpg

Thanks for the interest Jeff

I'm not saying anything about Reliable resins, but I do suggest any one that's interested in ordering from them do a search on them first. Some people have been satisfied but there seems to be a whole lot more that aren't.

Hi all

I heard from Sean earlier in the week and from the sounds of it he should have them ready soon..All I did was create them and he cast's and sells them so you'll need to contact him for the pricing and details. But in the mean time here's a couple of better pics of the Formula/TA hood he has to offer.

70firebird005_zps371f54a0.jpg

70firebird004_zps0fb6e689.jpg

70firebird003_zps8b99f3e8.jpg

70firebird002_zps78a24874.jpg

Thanks for the interest Jeff

Jeff,

That hood looks just like the one that was on Ponch's Trans Am from Chips.

Thanks Rick. That was the look I was going for. His car was my favorite tv car when I was growing up. I did the scoops with a little more of a custom look than a stock formula. The formula hood on the silver one has a correct scoops done. Thanks Jeff