Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is my 1964 chevy fleetside. Decided to hit it with a camo paint job. I used a sponge tecnique for the camo. Its layed on over a custom mixed grey base coat. I lowered it a bit and added heater hoses and plug wires. Just wanted a fun buil without any paint headaches. The bed is hand painted, the decals are from doctorcrankyslabratory.com.

Anyone care to help me figure out how not to post pics as thumbnails? I would apreciate it.

post-10656-0-93908300-1364313068_thumb.j

post-10656-0-76440300-1364313469_thumb.j

post-10656-0-29089700-1364313485_thumb.j

post-10656-0-53551900-1364313506_thumb.j

post-10656-0-95279700-1364313522_thumb.j

post-10656-0-80843600-1364313542_thumb.j

to post pics not as a thumbnail, register for free at www.photobucket.com and upload your pics there. once uploaded, and if you are looking at the picture you want to share, you'll see a box that says "IMG Code" - copy the text in there and paste it in your reply here, and it should make it viewable without the thumbnails.

to post pics not as a thumbnail, register for free at www.photobucket.com and upload your pics there. once uploaded, and if you are looking at the picture you want to share, you'll see a box that says "IMG Code" - copy the text in there and paste it in your reply here, and it should make it viewable without the thumbnails.

Thanks. Ill give that a whirl.

Hey thanks. I just added a post on my 32 with your info. Took me a couple trys but i got it. Thanks.