Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Jewel T Altered

edboys

Mark... I think you have done a steller job on this With the minimal pics you have on this. I wish I could of seen the army vega in person and as you have done i have been making many blind decisions as well on some of the detail. Don't get me wrong i am very thank full for the reference pics I do have. They just dont show all of the detail so I have to nake those judgement calls based on other csrs of that era or what I think it may look Like... lol I cant wait to see an update on this..

• 9 months later...

Chris, Thanks for the kind words. I would like to get back to this project along with a variety of others as well. Any one of them a great choice to work on. 

Brad, Good to hear from you again. Hopefully I will still be offering resin as I always sit on the fench when demand disappears like it has lately. I have been gettin a lot more bench time for my own projects.

Michael, I specialized in 1/16th scale because the more common 1/25 - 1/24 market is pretty well covered. Just wish there was more subject matter to work with in 1/16th so that more cars/vehicles could be replicated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Mark.......NO,you suffer from screwing people over with your lack of honesty......I don`t understand why you like to take peoples money for  your product and never ship the product out.......your a CROOKED CROOK.......and you will never get my buisiness and I`m sure you will never get Chris and Tim`s either.......you are a disgrace to the modeling Industry........I hope you can make things good between Chris and Tim.......good luck in the future your going to need it!!!!!!

Mark.......NO,you suffer from screwing people over with your lack of honesty......I don`t understand why you like to take peoples money for  your product and never ship the product out.......your a CROOKED CROOK.......and you will never get my buisiness and I`m sure you will never get Chris and Tim`s either.......you are a disgrace to the modeling Industry........I hope you can make things good between Chris and Tim.......good luck in the future your going to need it!!!!!!

Wow!

This is what I call "speaking your mind".

The OP has 129 posts.  John Teresi has a couple more.

Something tells me, I won't order from the OP either.

Tell it like it is.

Give 'em h..ell John.

Wow, a post to a post that was done back in December of last year! 

I have ordered from Mark and he does make really nice stuff. Granted, I ordered it a while ago, what has happened since then, I do not know. John is a great guy and Mark was very nice to me, I have no dog in this fight and without Mark responding, I will reserve judgment. 

I have met both of these guys in person and have the utmost respect for both of them. I know Mark gets overwhelmed with orders, he's a perfectionist and a one man operation. It drives him crazy to not be able to fulfill orders so he doesn't take more orders until he can fill the ones he has. His stuff is the BEST quality out there for 1/16th scale and I will not hesitate to order from him again.

Well,.....all I can say is I ordered my 1/16  392 Hemi  Shapeways 3D printed engine last week...... and a week later I got it......not stealing my money and not taking 3 years to get it....... and 3D printed stuff is the future and it is great stuff and great detail......who needs Mark  Johnson resin engines anyway......not me........hope this helps any of you guys thinking about buying from Mark Johnson......take your risk

Edited by John Teresi