100_0287_zps54dfca9b.jpg

100_0285_zpsbb330d3f.jpg

100_0290_zpse614f941.jpg

100_0291_zps021e3447.jpg

100_0295_zpsb0fa1ff3.jpg

100_0293_zps684be4fd.jpg

100_0292_zps43ae8804.jpg

100_0294_zps84d45bb7.jpg

Ya have to excuse the dust as they haven't been touched since the winter started ha ha. Hope you all enjoy and can use the engine reference pics if needed persay engine detailing etc. ITs a 1957 Plymouth Belvedere and I understand Christine was a 1958 but the 57 is all I could find that was anywhere near affordable when I purchased this car before the disability occurred. I also made a video on my youtube channel so should you care to view the video you can goto youtube.com and find me as Hooterville75. Thanks for viewing.

Thanks all. Ramsfins they are actually dusty as all get go right now as I havent touched them since winter started. Cant wait to give the first baths of the summer ha ha. Its getting closer. What I dont get is I have covers for each setting on a fold out lawn chair setting to the side yet they are not on the cars ha ha. Thanks Dan. Thats not a Fury though its a Satalite which is basically the same but not quite ha ha. Thanks for all the kind comments. Much appreciated.

Make sure its the exact car you want. Im wishing I wouldnt have gotten the Belvedere now simply because its not a 58. I wanted it then and now though and a 57 is what I found so I got it. Impatience busts me yet but it is what it is and Im stuck with it now lol. Its not that off from a 58 so Ive accepted to love the car but still wish it was all what I consider "legit" being a 58 ha ha.

Personally I prefer the cream colored '66... B)

Ha ha, As long as its a Mopar I don't really care what color it is its a nice car LOL. If it wouldnt have been for Christine its hard to tell what color this one would have ended up :D The original color was a UGLY what I called S*&T Brown. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As soon as I saw its headlights I said to myself , Pennsylvania car !

This is the first time I've seen a Fury of this vintage with its inboard lights "missing" vis-a-vis Pennsylvania motor vehicle law .

Nice lookin' A-motor , by the way . I'd imagine that it's a bear to operate , what with manual brakes and steering ... ( I state that with full recognition that those items were luxuries for many years , by the way :D ).