1/24 Toyota Celica

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

a Hasegawa kit. Fit is alright,its not quite tamiya but the finish result is not bad. Scaling feels quite accurate.

post-2944-0-69570600-1364458427_thumb.jp

post-2944-0-77265600-1364458532_thumb.jp

Posted · Report post

Nice build Mitchell, I built the same kit with another one to do! They do turn out quite good when you take your time B) .

Posted · Report post

Nice clean build...

Posted · Report post

Awesome dragon bro. The color and wheel combo is truly old school. I prefer the hasegawa kit over the aoshima kit. I have several of them. :D

Posted · Report post

Nice! I have most generation Celica models tucked away for future builds. I have a 1:1 '95 Celica GT convertible. The last generation of convertible.

My first encounter with a Celica was around 1973 or so in high school. My German teacher had one of those first generation cars and saw me walking home from school. He offered me a ride and floored it. He worked his way through the gears, no doubt to impress me. He did since i still remember that short ride!

Posted · Report post

Very nice!

Posted · Report post

Love it! Nice clean build.

Posted · Report post

Very nice job!

Posted · Report post

Nice Build!!!!

Posted · Report post

Nice! I have most generation Celica models tucked away for future builds. I have a 1:1 '95 Celica GT convertible. The last generation of convertible.

My first encounter with a Celica was around 1973 or so in high school. My German teacher had one of those first generation cars and saw me walking home from school. He offered me a ride and floored it. He worked his way through the gears, no doubt to impress me. He did since i still remember that short ride!

nice gearboxes, smooth reving. i had as i said the 77 lifback, then i had a few gen 2, 79-81 (the one before the triangle pop up light ones). nice rides.

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the compliments. this model is commissioned by a friend in Hong Kong. It is safely at his place in HK now. this is last day before it left my house so took a picture with his big brother, a 1/12 934.

Posted · Report post

wow! great build!!

Posted · Report post

DSC00005-vi.jpg

Just a picture of my 1:1 for Jules!

Posted · Report post

Beautiful work. Very 70's color choice. I grew up with my parents' 1971 Celica. Great little car.

I've got the Nippon Gran Prix version I need to get started on myself.

Posted · Report post

This is from the grand prix kit, therefore it has the beautiful flares on it. Just didn't use the light covers and some misc parts.