Model Cars Magazine Forum

65 Nova Pro Touring

DrKerry

Something I've been working on for awhile now. I am using a Corvette chassis underneath. It will use the driveline from the Vette but with a vintage look to the induction. I am putting on the older style Inderle Injectors (8 injectors) on top of the Vette engine. I'm thinking of going with an eye catching orange color over a gold base to get the color to pop.

IMG_0422_zps8ac90453.jpg

IMG_0423_zps0c106b9d.jpg

IMG_0424_zps31ac991e.jpg

IMG_0425_zps65d783db.jpg

I'll post some more in a few days or so. Gotta get more work done on it. Still mocking up the engine bay area and suspension right now. I'm having to narrow the entire suspension to fit the Nova body. I'm having to relocate a-arms and all that good stuff.

I thought so too. Funny thing with this car is I was at a build and bull with friends and I was just messing around. I had brought the Vette parts for another build and got to horsing around with this and thought this would look kool as heck. So next thing I knew this was falling together!!!!

• 1 month later...