71 Plymouth GTX

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This one is a Monogram GTX, painted Model Car World emerald green with a urethane top coat and an off white interior. It also has a photo etched grill and emblems.I like the look of this car.

Al

Posted · Report post

Turned out really nice...I really like the green dont see that to much

Posted · Report post

Very nice build..

Posted · Report post

Great work Al!

I had a 1:1 in nearly the same color, same hood (But with a paltry 340), and a vinyl top), that car was possessed by the Devil, I had to scrap it before it killed me!

Posted · Report post

This looks good in that green. Like Dave said, you don't see that too much. Good looking model.

Posted · Report post

Great work Al!

I had a 1:1 in nearly the same color, same hood (But with a paltry 340), and a vinyl top), that car was possessed by the Devil, I had to scrap it before it killed me!

Why, was it that fast? Paltry 340 could be reworked to a 500+ hp engine with a few bucks.

Posted · Report post

Nah, the car just wanted me dead. It jumped into reverse all the time. When it backed up at high speed in my driveway and hit the oak tree with the drivers door (The door folded in half and buried itself in the fender with my left leg hanging out of the door at the time), I decided it was time to go. I enjoyed watching that pig get crushed, my '72 Charger was a better car anyway!

Posted · Report post

Very nice, and I really like the color.