- Zero paints Audi R8 Phantom Black
- Zero paints 2K Clear
- BMF
Interior
- Zero paints Jet Black
- Scale productions grey floking
- Modelbrouwers Seat beld meterial

Edited by Tompidom

The car i saw did not have the chrome trim, it had the flat black trim. I beleave that was an option on this car. And i kind of like the look of this. If i am wrong please tell mee because i will change it!

Thanks for the kind replies guys!

Edited by Tompidom

The "flat Black" trim was not an option on any of the 1971 Barracuda's...such an option did not exist. The drip rails, windshield and rear window reveal moldings were on all Barracuda models. The only exception to this involved the rear window reveal molding on vehicles ordered with the rear window backlight louver package (code A67). This option was available on all Barracuda models (Base Barracuda, Gran Coupe, and 'cuda). It included a Black vinyl roof covering, Black painted rear window reveal moldings (only the rear window moldings were painted Black...the drip rail and windshield moldings remained bright). Dual outside sport mirrors were also part of the package, as your build correctly has. Just add the bright moldings as I've mentioned, and you will have (IMO) one of the finest builds of this kit I've seen. Simply beautiful! Source: 1971 Plymouth Salesman's Pocket Price List and the 1971 Plymouth Data Book. Hope this helps? Fury3

Edited by fury3

Very nice build indeed. And as for the trim, just last night I caught up with my DVR recordings and saw an episode of Graveyard Carz where Mark was installing, and explaining, the black trim. Interesting this topic turns up today!

Google their shows and you'll probably find it within the last week or two. It's a triple black 340 car. Beautiful car, like your model. :)

The "flat Black" trim was not an option on any of the 1971 Barracuda's...such an option did not exist. The drip rails, windshield and rear window reveal moldings were on all Barracuda models. The only exception to this involved the rear window reveal molding on vehicles ordered with the rear window backlight louver package (code A67). This option was available on all Barracuda models (Base Barracuda, Gran Coupe, and 'cuda). It included a Black vinyl roof covering, Black painted rear window reveal moldings (only the rear window moldings were painted Black...the drip rail and windshield moldings remained bright). Dual outside sport mirrors were also part of the package, as your build correctly has. Just add the bright moldings as I've mentioned, and you will have (IMO) one of the finest builds of this kit I've seen. Simply beautiful! Source: 1971 Plymouth Salesman's Pocket Price List and the 1971 Plymouth Data Book. Hope this helps? Fury3

Thanks man this does help a lot! i changed it already. I added the trim late last night :D Ill take some more pic's verry soon!

Very nice build indeed. And as for the trim, just last night I caught up with my DVR recordings and saw an episode of Graveyard Carz where Mark was installing, and explaining, the black trim. Interesting this topic turns up today!

Google their shows and you'll probably find it within the last week or two. It's a triple black 340 car. Beautiful car, like your model. :)

I actually got the idea from the trim threw GYC but i think i mis understood it.

Very nice, but as mentioned, needs chrome trim.

I put the BMF on,thanks man!

• 2 weeks later...

WOW!!! Now that's a great job. Looks just like the one on Graveyard Carz. Were your marker lights decals, because mine I had to paint on. I think that's the only thing I didn't do good on.

I did mine with some BMF and Clear orange from tamiya.