new Pegasus wheels question

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So I bought a new set of the Pegasus Spinner wheels, and it only had three spinners. I sent an email to them from their website, but have yet to hear anything back from. Anyone had any experience with

Pegasus responding?

Posted · Report post

You mean the new crossbars? I'm sure they'll come through, but if you don't hear anything in a couple days, try whoever you bought them from, you may have better luck with them.

If you need them right away, like you have a show or something you need to get a model finished for I can loan you a couple out of mine until you get replacements.

Posted · Report post

Awesome! Thanks for posting this.

Posted · Report post

Bought three sets of Pegusas "T's" (#1274) at a flea market for $10 yesterday, now for my question. I have not used these before and I was wondering about the sleeves to make them 19" wheels. I looked on the Pegasus site but could not figure out which sleeves would work. Any of you guys give me the correct part number to use with the T's I bought. Thanks in advance for your responses.

Posted (edited) · Report post

The 1274's ARE 19's. If you're looking to make them 23's you need the 2399 sleeves.

Edited by JamesW