Model Cars Magazine Forum

Cobra 427 S/C

Sean W

Hi all. This is the first model I have completed in probably 6 years. Until now I just have not had a dedicated place to work on my kits. I'm very happy with the way it turned out, I just wanted to finish it and get it on the shelf. Color is Tamiya Mica Blue, hood is from rattle can, rest of body was airbrushed. This won't be my only Cobra by any means, I have ideas for a few more. Hope everyone likes it. Sean :)

post-11743-0-99224700-1366076429_thumb.j

post-11743-0-16718000-1366076456_thumb.j

post-11743-0-29283300-1366076484_thumb.j

post-11743-0-92288400-1366076714_thumb.j

Edited by Sean W

Thanks Ray, glad you like her. I just had to figure out my camera to adjust my file size down, my pix were a wee bit large, not uploading. I have several w.i.p., so keep an eye out there also, I will be uploading occasionally.

Sean-

Looks as great on here as it does in person. I really like how that Mica Blue turned out. I can't wait to see your progress on the Pontiac and the NSX. Keep.it up and we'll get together for another build night before the month is over.

Later-

Edited by Modlbldr

Hi Dante. This was made from the Revell 'Street Burner' kit. That one has the racing green cobra of Sam Feinstein on the box. I was originally going to do it that way, but decided instead to just do it the way my Cobra would be if I were fortunate enough to have one.