Model Cars Magazine Forum

thanks for all the positive comments. Had a vision when I seen the broughm decals and thought why not! mixing retro with modern and trying to make it look right is the biggest challenge. thank again........Q

John,

Very nice retro with new, right down to the old school painted hubs and headlights.

Very nice work. Does the hood open? Did you do all the air lines as well? I remember that old paint scheme and eagle back in the late 70's early 80's. Great build.

Kenny B

wheel base 1:1 would be in the area of 362". yes the hood does open, not much to write home about, I was after the paint and over all finish with the old time broughm graphics. The only thing I changed with the painting was the reversal of the order from top to bottom. the original had black on top and orange on the bottom.(I also changed from black to grey). the grill had gotten damaged so instead of trying to repair it I removed the bars . box stock? no. different? oh yea! thanks Q