Model Cars Magazine Forum

Ferrari F2002 , F1 racing car, Hand scratch built

osiskars

I assume / hope you're an engineering student. A project like this is a fantastic way to learn about the potentials and limitations of various manufacturing techniques... and have a ton of fun in the process. Well done!

I hope we can look forward more submissions from you.

By the way, I, for one, would be grateful for a more in depth dissertation on the methods you employed in creating this masterpiece.

WOW , thank you all for the great commnets and compliments. I feel very honored to get so many kuddos from so many awesome people.

I am model design and model effects Student , in UK, Hertfordshire. It is more film production focused course, so yeah I dont know If I will continue doing this, however I would like to do it as my hobby or do commissions, but then again to do something like this, it takes a lot of hours, and currently I dont have them :(

​At some point I might do a blog explaining more in depth the processes I used, but I am not sure when, also due to my sd card failure, I lost most of the images of the processes I used :(

A question: is there any other good model car websites online i could check out? which one you would recommend? Also If I wanted to sell this ,is there any websites that does things like this?

Thanks again.