Model Cars Magazine Forum

help! 1/24 scale blue tarp?

greasymodels

Hey all i hope im in the right area for my question.....I am looking for help or info or even a website that will tell me how to make a blue tarp like the ones in some other builds? Can some one help?

Again im am sorry if im posting in the wrong area.... If i am let me know where i need to go to get the help i seek and i will gladly try again

Thank you

GREASERS

GREASY MODELS

I am also looking for some 1/24-1/25 scale handrailing do they make it for this scale? I can find it all day long for 1/32 scale but not 1/24-1/25........please help!!!!

First up you will need to find a good piece of material like a heavy duty Kleenex.. Drape this over your model with a piece of plastic like Saran wrap under it to protect the model, then spray with water lightly. this will cause the tissue to droop. When you are happy with the result coat it with a diluted solution of white glue. Elmers works good mixed 50/50 glue to water. Let this dry, then paint what ever color you choose. When dry remove the under coating of plastic, and reposition the tarp.