Model Cars Magazine Forum

Projects Post Poned

Hi you all, my hand is still in the healing stages yet and starting to do well and move like it always did. Yes I know the owners. The thing is this, the dog was dropped off and lefted. My wife called and called got voice mails each time. Then I had her dial the woman back as I had sure and bleeding hand. I left a rude message for both owners. The seconds letter my wife got a call back from the owners. They was pose to come back and get there dog at 3PM last Friday. By 9PM after calls and calls and calls it was then clear they wasn't planning to come and get the dog at all so I had to call my mother-in-law in as shes a full member of the animal place and have her make the owners come and get the dog. My brother-in-law couldn't even get up close to the dog.. only the one owner could.

Sounds like a bit more of the territorial Rottie was showing through in that dog. I have a Lab, and in general, they're pretty sweet. Mine doesn't even know how to growl. I hope that hand heals up quick, since not being able to build can be a real downer.

Guest Johnny

Place I lived and worked for the Fire Dept. We were designated animal control also.

Strays, or dogs with no collars and or tags we made three attempts at catching. If the dog was over aggressive or kept avoiding capture, we were authorized to put them down using a .22 rifle provided by the city.(only had to do that with two)