Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell Fall 2013 Kit Announcements

Casey

I would be extremely suprised if it was anything but a marketing ploy to gather new sales . aka decals and maybe wheels

I'll still pick one up, as long as the stock and modified parts are still in the kit. Cause I'll just toss the Foose stuff in the trash anyways.

I lied, there are a few kits that I do want to get, one is the no more Can-Do Steeps Wrecker, Wrecker, and one other one I think

I haven't seen anything about a steeps wrecker. But, I'm looking forward to the upcoming reissue of the Stepps Towing 'Can Do' wrecker. You might like that one, too. :P

I haven't seen anything about a steeps wrecker. But, I'm looking forward to the upcoming reissue of the Stepps Towing 'Can Do' wrecker. You might like that one, too. :P

That was a typo :lol: , I am full of those :D

Edited by martinfan5

Once is maybe a typo. Twice or more is ... something else, Grasshopper. :huh:

But, yes, you are ... full ... of ... it. :lol::lol:

I could just say I am an idiot when it comes to spelling, but then that would be breaking the rules here :lol:

You are right chief , I am full of it :DB)

I can see possibly picking up the '67 Vette for the road-racing parts and maybe the Foose Camaro. I'm still holding out hope that someday Revell will tool up a new '67-72 GM truck and a '67 Camaro based off their '69 tooling. Pipe dreams.

I stumbled across this today and was floored by the re-releases for the coming year in addition to the already published catalog. The Little Coffin, Dave Deal's "Glitter Bug", The Slingster Dragster ( the Sizzler re-branded) among a few that got me excited. It's nice to be able to obtain some of the ones I missed in my youth without breaking the bank, and then wondering "should I build it or save it?" If this has been posted already, please excuse me as I'm new to the board as you all can tell. I've recent;y retired and am anxious to get back into the hobby I dearly loved as a kid. Oh the kits I trashed as a goofy kid, but $ 2.25 compared to twenty something dollars today made it ALMOST not so stupid. Oh well hindsight is 20/20... I've been so impressed by the incredible craftsmanship on display here, and asspire to maybe get in the same neighborhood. The bar is already set very high.

Here's a link to the Revell catalog I mentioned http://downloads.hobbico.com/catalogs/2013-revell-mid-year.pdf

Thanks,

Jimmy