Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well this marks the first kit I have done after a five year hiatus, A special thanks to Dwayne for hooking me up with parts that were missing so I could make it almost box stock. And there was another member that pointed me into the right direction the plans but I forgot his name thanks any way. I say almost becuse it came with one 3 types of sirens that (in my openon) did not look good togather, so on Dwayne sugestion I found a 2nd big siren off a cop out on ebay, that had to be modified just a little so they match, then put some post on both so they would fit in the existing wholes.

I moved the hose,sprayer, thinging to the back along with the gaug panal and moved the later up. It made more sence to me. The back windows didn'n come close to fitting so I justifide leving them out with the thought that all that heat and fumes had to go some where. I droped the front a scale 3 inchs into the weeds only to find out that was not conceders box stock, whoops. And lastly put a 9 where there was nothing but a whole up front.

I have started a "box stock" Paddy wagon now, graciously suplyed cheep by Dwayne. Do you sence a them. Thanks agin man, hope to meet you one day.

Laz

DSCF1128_zps9d1fdbef.jpg

DSCF1129_zpsbf7d096b.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...