Model Cars Magazine Forum

Best Birthday present I've ever gotten.

58 Impala

Yesterday the 23rd I turned the the ripe old age of 56.:) And last night our daughter-in-law went into labor and this afternoon at 5:47 she and my son gave my wife and I our first grandchild. Sophia Jane at 5 lbs 10 oz and she's beautiful, God does great work. :D

Edited by 58 Impala

I'm sure that in a few short years, little Sophia Jane will be working on a build with her proud grandpa. Give 'em toys, give 'em candy, and give 'em back. That's my policy towards my nieces and nephews, and one I'm certain works just as well with grandchildren. Congrats!

Yesterday the 23rd I turned the the ripe old age of 56. :) And last night our daughter-in-law went into labor and this afternoon at 5:47 she and my son gave my wife and I our first grandchild. Sophia Jane at 5 lbs 10 oz and she's beautiful, God does great work. :D

Congrats there MCM on your first grand baby and you'll have to up load some pic's of her and I do agree with you God does beautiful works