Model Cars Magazine Forum

"Ole Borax" A Death Valley Camp Mule 57 Ford

Didn't want to comment before now, wasn't sure about this one. Cutting up a '57 Ford Custom already? Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that has all changed, you have done it again Doc! Somehow you make those parts look awesome before they even come together. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Where did you go Doc? I keep looking back at this and wondering, it's not like you to leave us hanging this long. Is everything alright, does anyone know? Maybe I am just getting too anxious to see more, I hope that's all. :unsure:

Where did you go Doc? I keep looking back at this and wondering, it's not like you to leave us hanging this long. Is everything alright, does anyone know? Maybe I am just getting too anxious to see more, I hope that's all. :unsure:

He is on his yearly break. He should be back real soon.

Is there another place to see this, like a video or something? I keep looking back even though no one has posted here in a while. Anyone here seen Doc? Hope he's alright. Maybe this should go under "Where's Waldo". I can't wait to see another master piece unfold. Anybody?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...