Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chopper's Caddy revised

DrKerry

I saw Ted Lears Caddy and thought "That would make a killer wagon" so here it is. I am planning on putting the stock front end on it and part of the rear bumper. I'm using the roof from my custom Chrysler 300 wagon. More to come as it happens.....

IMG_0537_zpsef2e6d9c.jpg

IMG_0538_zps4d9776de.jpg

IMG_0536_zps73a3377b.jpg

IMG_0535_zpsf28d9795.jpg

IMG_0534_zps9f13748f.jpg

IMG_0533_zps91b29b01.jpg

Thanks guys, I like how the roof line matches with the lower body line and the rear side window matches the upper body line. It just flows together.

As of right now, the front end has been cut to take the stock 59 Caddy front end (Bumper/grille/lights). The rear valance has been cut out for the same stock treatment back in. It has been recessed into the body and the rear bumper may get sectioned to make it thinner or I may rip the bumper off to add a valence back into it. Photos coming soon.....

Thank you kind sir! I will definitely look for those!

You're welcome, can't wait to see what you do on yours!!!

Sounds like a kool idea. Part numbers for both of these cars are below. Hope it helps........

NB216 59 Cadicious custom

NB199 57 Chrysler 300 custom

It can also be found at this EBay stores. I have purchased from Nancy's resin lounge the service was top notch They specialize in Jimmy Flintstone products. hope this helps. http://stores.ebay.com/Nancys-Resin-Lounge?_rdc=1