Model Cars Magazine Forum

Should be interesting. I tried to put that lavestock trailer behind that tractor, and the rear of the tractor frame is too long for that trailer. If you're going to do this combination, you'll need to make some sort of sliding fifth-wheel (from an AMT kit) so you can mount the fifth-wheel further back so the trailer will clear the end of the tractor frame & mud flaps.

Ok got everything ready and figured on getting decals on before putting it all together, then hit a bad problem. The decals are too transparent and doesn’t show up once being on the black paint, so everything is at a standstill until that problem is remedied. In contact with the guy that made the decals to see about getting some that work on black paint. Will upload pics of whats done tomorrow.

Ok here are the pics of my stopping point until I get decals straightened out.

post-11610-0-03231300-1367712133_thumb.j

post-11610-0-39998200-1367712134_thumb.j

post-11610-0-79326100-1367712135_thumb.j

The interior is red & white with a blue dash and bed. Sleeper area is white w/red trim. Main part of cab is red w/white seats. Going to build some different exhaust stax if I can figure out how.

Edited by JLDesignz