Model Cars Magazine Forum
Plastheniker

GMC 9500 Short Hood (AITM) with Tube Trailer (Scratch Built)

Beautiful capture of yesterday's trucks,amazing work and detail,love the interior shot.

I don't stop here Trucks section so often, even if I've always liked American Trucks and Tractors. This one shows that I need to stop here more often, Fantastic work! So nice and so clean, congrats on a fine build. Especially I like when it's not weathered too much, nice work!

post-11944-0-22656900-1370962258.gif

post-11944-0-40174000-1370962257.giffor all further comments. I am going to show a similar model, a AITM early Mack F daycab, within the next weeks.

post-11944-0-96878400-1370962255.gif

Another stand-out, stunning model truck!

Slick and clean paint job! The color choice was excellent. Not one you often see but very realistic.

Super job!

Jurgen, that's one of the nicest truck models I've ever seen.

I'm impressed with everything about it....the choice of truck, the expert scratchbuilding, the fit and finish, the beautiful photography....it's all super-impressive!!!

Simple excellence. There is no other word in existence or necessary to describe your workmanship.

Charlie Larkin

Said it in a couple threads now, but it deserves to be said again, there is some great talent in this rig section of the forum. Beautiful job man.

Thanks for all further comments!

I am really happy that there is so much interest in vintage trucks.

Admittedly the AITM cabs have their shortcomings, and it takes a lot of effort, and it requires some skills to achieve a nice result. Nevertheless for the true vintage truck enthusiast the effort is really worth, so I would like to encourage every inclined modeler.

Just going through older posts and admiring the talent. You are an amazing artist, with incredible talent and a true inspiration to this hobby as well. Thanks for sharring you're incredible builds. Please keep the photos coming too.

Tony

Edited by Tony-442

Repeat of Big Bad's and all the other comments! Gotta be one of my favorites since I used to sell GMC's back then.

Thanks a lot for the further feedback!

As already announced in this thread my next model in the Big Rigs sub-forum will be a 1969 Mack F daycab (also AITM). I hope you will be interested again.