75 Chrysler Imperial, Updated a few more

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I don't know if this the forum to post this or not. This came in the mail for me today from American Excellence. It's a resin hand built in 1:43 and it is beautiful.

Enjoy,

Al

Edited by Porscheman

Posted · Report post

Hard to believe that's 1:43, Al. Ahhh...remember when luxo-barges routinely topped 5,000 pounds?

Posted · Report post

They make some really nice pieces. But I'd be crazy to start collecting in another scale, one is enough! :D

Tom,

There on sale. Go to their web site.

Edited by Porscheman

Posted · Report post

Looks like a nice and detailed 1/43 replica.

Posted · Report post

Hey Al, can you have them send me one in the mail too?? I'll take the green one...........lol. I love these. If I could afford them, I'd grab one of everything they make. They are too pricey for me however. I want on of these in 1:1 as well. Beautiful car.

Alan,

They're on sale for 30% off till the end of May. 56 a piece, google America Excellence. I have the 73 Mark IV in triple silver coming Wednesday. You got to have at least one in your collection. :rolleyes:

Edited by Porscheman

Posted · Report post

Very nice! Especially at such a small scale.

Posted · Report post

Alan,

They're on sale for 30% off till the end of May. 56 a piece, google America Excellence. I have the 73 Mark IV in triple silver. You got to have at least one in your collection. :rolleyes:

I know...........trouble is, I want ALOT of them!!! My first pick would be the 75 Imperial, then the '71 Imperial, then the '61 Imperial, then the Town & Country wagon, then..........and on and on. :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

I know...........trouble is, I want ALOT of them!!! My first pick would be the 75 Imperial, then the '71 Imperial, then the '61 Imperial, then the Town & Country wagon, then..........and on and on. :rolleyes:

Alan, Here's a couple more to spend your money on :wacko: