Model Cars Magazine Forum

75 Chrysler Imperial, Updated a few more

Porscheman

Hey Al, can you have them send me one in the mail too?? I'll take the green one...........lol. I love these. If I could afford them, I'd grab one of everything they make. They are too pricey for me however. I want on of these in 1:1 as well. Beautiful car.

Alan,

They're on sale for 30% off till the end of May. 56 a piece, google America Excellence. I have the 73 Mark IV in triple silver coming Wednesday. You got to have at least one in your collection. :rolleyes:

Edited by Porscheman

Alan,

They're on sale for 30% off till the end of May. 56 a piece, google America Excellence. I have the 73 Mark IV in triple silver. You got to have at least one in your collection. :rolleyes:

I know...........trouble is, I want ALOT of them!!! My first pick would be the 75 Imperial, then the '71 Imperial, then the '61 Imperial, then the Town & Country wagon, then..........and on and on. :rolleyes:

I know...........trouble is, I want ALOT of them!!! My first pick would be the 75 Imperial, then the '71 Imperial, then the '61 Imperial, then the Town & Country wagon, then..........and on and on. :rolleyes:

Alan, Here's a couple more to spend your money on :wacko: