8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You're welcome

UoQRYsu.jpg

Posted · Report post

If I only had money. He makes a good lookin bat man

laz

Posted · Report post

Not sure if everyone knows the story about this guy, (I am assuming there is only one guy in a Batman costume driving a Lambo but you never know....lol). He made a bunch of money by selling his business. He dresses up as Batman and visits kids in the hospital. All in all, a fairly noble gesture. I give him props for it :D

Posted · Report post

Maybe the Batmobile is in the shop, and the Lambo is a loaner. Visiting kids in the hospital is a good deed, though.

Posted · Report post

I would drive around town like that. I also like how he visits sick kids in the hospital,do you know where he's located?

Posted · Report post

See! Even rich people go to Comicon.

Posted · Report post

Not sure if everyone knows the story about this guy, (I am assuming there is only one guy in a Batman costume driving a Lambo but you never know....lol). He made a bunch of money by selling his business. He dresses up as Batman and visits kids in the hospital. All in all, a fairly noble gesture. I give him props for it :D

Ture, I read about this last year somewhere else, well it was because it got in trouble with the police, I forgot about what it was though , I think, I just remember seeing a pic of him after he was pulled over

Posted · Report post

Good job doing the kid visiting thing, but wouldn't you change into the costume when you got there?

Or put the top up?