Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Ford Fairlane

slusher

Loved the end result Carl.

The car itself is beautiful, but the build quality is great.

As a Ford nut, I have only one sugestion tough, and it's a very easy one to follow if you fell like doing so.

On a Fairlane of this vintage, the "A" pilars have no paint showing, as they have a piece of stainless wraping them over, just like on a '66 Galaxie for example. Very easy fix with a bit of BMF.

Looks pretty good.

One thing though,, the whole windshield pillars should be foiled. There was no paint showing on them on the real cars.

Loved the end result Carl.

The car itself is beautiful, but the build quality is great.

As a Ford nut, I have only one sugestion tough, and it's a very easy one to follow if you fell like doing so.

On a Fairlane of this vintage, the "A" pilars have no paint showing, as they have a piece of stainless wraping them over, just like on a '66 Galaxie for example. Very easy fix with a bit of BMF.

Thanks Steve and Tul'io l did not know about the stailess front pillar. l have a 66 to fix now also.

Thanks everyone for the tips and Compliments...

Man, I love this car! My brother had a '66 GT w/390 4bbl. It was crazy fast with huge torque #'s. BLAH_BLAH_BLAH_BLAH GTO's still would beat him like a drum though!
Great car for fishing for chicks on Friday and Saturday nights!

This car is beautifully finished. I need to build one asap!