Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

This is lazlow and he is long winded

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I have been here for 6 weeks now, Thought I should let folks know who I is. Right off the bat I know I don't spell so good, get over it and I sometime type in hillbilly language sorry. It has been fun being here with you guys, Its realy pumped me up to get going agin after a 5 year break. lots of frendly and helpfull folks.

Now what alot of folks have asked about. No lazlow is not my real name its tim. I do not give out my real name on the net. (I am peranoid like that) I was lazlow before lazlow was cool, or in that darn game or on the radio. I became lazlow Scarbrow back in 95 when I started fighting live steel combat around the midwest with a group called the Tnights of Trinaty. One day Lazlow got mail at my house, I heard my wife say oh great, now he's geeting mail whereby I told my wife that it was just like miracle on 34st. The us goverment reconized lazlow so he is real.

As for my model building I have been doing it in one form or another since I was 8 when life was simpler and so was my no paint models. Most of my models are gone now eather given away or destroed do to time, tree moves and one devorce. But Its about the build right. right :( anway glad to be here.

Here are the cars I have left and my newst one that got me going agine.

Laz

my frist posted ride http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74269&hl=

This one is box stock, made the hood hings from the ladder bars

DSCF1136_zps5e51f083.jpg

DSCF1137_zpseda519f8.jpg

898585a0-83d9-4984-a5f1-7c991b6d0e44_zps

box stock except for pipes are alumanm and changed the back rims

DSCF1134_zpsa12fa5ad.jpg

DSCF1135_zps5d2d6dc3.jpg

I can not rember the years but i built this for a guy who had one but he moved before I got it done. I put the front end off one year on to the back end of the convertabal of another year that had te same tell lights, so it would match his and got the hood from another kit, And wouldn't you know it the year after i did it someone relesed the kit with every thing. not sure what happen to that window, it is seting in an clear box. :wacko: any way

DSCF1140_zpsd7582317.jpg

My prize position I built this one when I was 17

DSCF1131_zpsa08b2978.jpg

Built this one of my sons truck

DSCF1142_zpsb5628ecf.jpg

cub side, a practice in two tone paint

DSCF1144_zps5195e8e9.jpg

Edited by lazlow

Posted · Report post

Welcome Lazlow and thanks for sharing. Looking forward to your future builds. :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome Lazlow, thank you for commenting on my builds. You have some sharp builds there. You should post all of them so everyone can see them in under glass. Keep up the nice work...

Posted · Report post

Thanks slusher for the complaments Ifigured I try to get new ones done even thogh I am slow and then share them bu thatks for props

And thanks to you to rmvw guy

Laz

Posted · Report post

Full, real name is a forum rule.

If you don't want us to know who you really are, you'll need to find another forum.

Posted · Report post

sorry about that, missed it.

Laz

Posted · Report post

Laz,

Nice work!!!!

How was the GMC to build? I'd like to build one. Is it a good kit?

I'm not to far from you...just south of Indy.

Posted · Report post

Greetings fellow Hoosier

Thanks for the complament

As for the gmc, its ben about 8 years since I built that one

Laz