Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 Nash: way beyond "Rat Fiink" Coupe: new project 5/9/13

John Teresi

few more progress photos.......thanks

DSCF8193_zps1d9de267.jpg

DSCF8201_zps97e29126.jpg

DSCF8200_zpsae7499c3.jpg

DSCF8199_zpsf284ef86.jpg

It's too bad that you got in such a hurry to paint that you didn't take the time to make the doors actually fit and be the same shape as the holes in the body. Those gaps are gonna stick out like a sore thumb no matter how fancy the paint job is. Kind of a shame with all the detail you've put into other areas of the project.

I will concede that the final fit of the engine does look better than the mock-ups and more true to the 1:1.

Hello........thank you all for the kind comments .......I really do appreciate them........I airbrushed the graphics on the top of the body and scoop....... I used an old doll dress off one of my daughters dolls.......I know the lace is out of scale ......but,it is good enough for the girls I go with.......and I need to add my "MY Models are not Perfect"........and I am happy with that :) .......so I will continue to do what I like.......building models for the fun of it........thanks.

DSCF8228_zps3b9afc9e.jpg

DSCF8229_zps0016c240.jpg

DSCF8249_zps92a743a7.jpg

DSCF8248_zps5a7cd661.jpg

DSCF8243_zpsf531e7f0.jpg

DSCF8240_zps90bd68e4.jpg