Model Cars Magazine Forum

The GT race car CBP(now open)

martinfan5

WAIT!!!... Did you just said Lara???... As in Lara Croft???, I think I just found my missing sibling!!!... She was the one that got me trough 5 days of laying in bed with a fever IOI.

Cant wait to start with the Nissan... The friend that helped me with the Supra decals made one to die for.

Everyone is looking nice. Well done guys.

Haha yup, I named my Golf after her! She's basically my entire childhood.

Doug, nice start on the dash

Oscar, good job on the decals, she is looking decent

Juan, after all the work on the decal's, the rest of the kit should be a piece of cake, looking good

I think I got enough done on the Olds build that I can take a few a days and get back to work on the Minolta, I had some blue over spray on the white on the body, and no decals were going to cover it up, so I did mask off the body and re shot to cover up the over spray, now with out of the way, I can continue with decaling the body, and I still need to finish the engine, and the interior.

BMW finished. Trying to decide what's next. I just noticed that I've managed to misplace the dash of my NSX :angry:. Maybe something American like a Trans Am Mustang. German Like a Porsche GT1. Or Japanese like an RX7.

DSCN1269.jpgDSCN1275.jpgDSCN1281.jpgDSCN1280.jpgDSCN1272.jpgDSCN1274.jpgDSCN1278.jpg

I happened upon this thread too late to join in (even if I had caught it earlier I have no way to post any pics) but the link to the BMW 320 pics will be helpful when I commence building the ESCI 320 Group 5 kit that I recently found for $8 at a toy show.

Next car on list, Aoshima RX7 Daytona 24 Hrs. Based on battery powered chassis so not much detail. Nice looking body. Have painted window trim and interior black. Started to add decals. Got to figure out if headlights are going to raise up or not. If they do raise and lower, then I've got to figure out cutting decals for them. On to the pictures one of theses days. Stupid photobucket isn't working correctly. Will post pics when I get it working.

DSCN0669.jpgDSCN1025.jpgDSCN1315.jpgDSCN1311.jpgDSCN1312.jpgDSCN1313.jpgDSCN1314.jpg